BSBF2024 is a unique opportunity for European businesses and organizations to be fully informed and get involved in calls and competitions for billions of euro per year managed directly by international Big Science Organizations (BSOs), under specific rules and procedures.
Networking is a key pillar in BSBF, where delegates will be able to pre-arrange B2B with representatives from BSOs, industry or other institutions. This will be possible thanks to the commitment of the member organisations, who will be present with their maximum authorities, procurement teams and technical staff. The event also includes an industrial exhibition, with more than 120 stands available to European industry and other international stakeholders.
In Plenary Sessions the Director Generals from the ten BSOs will provide keynote presentations and an overview of their organisations’ future projects. Following these, the congress is structured in parallel sessions which will cover many technological areas as well horizontal thematic issues. On the second day the parallel sessions will resume, along with a second Plenary Session devoted to explore industrial experiences within the Big Science Common Market in Europe.
Then in BSBF Trieste 2024 you will have the chance to:
- Learn about procurement opportunities in the coming years, within a wide range of business areas and technologies;
- Meet representatives from Big Science Organisations in person, their key suppliers and experts on new technologies;
- Get insight into procurement rules, IPRs, standards and how businesses can interplay with the Big Science Market from an industrial perspective;
- Take part in the SME Track, designed to boost the visibility of European small and medium enterprises as key stakeholders for business in the Big Science market;
- Select and know new Affiliated Big Science Organizations (ABSOs) in order to provide new opportunities for collaboration between European research and industrial system.
- Improve socio-economic factors, such as training, career opportunities, young persons and women involvement in the Big Science;
- A new specific focus on Research & Innovation programs and direct industrial involvement in Big Science for stakeholders from central-eastern Europe;
Pitch your technologies and explore business opportunities in the new Technology Transfer Track in order to develop a real Big Science Common Market;
- Showcase your company’s expertise and potential for the development of Big Science market by participating in sponsorship and the open exhibition area;
- Networking and establish long lasting partnerships via business-to-business meetings (B2B), business-to-customer meetings (B2C) and in the open exhibition area reserved to industries.